Holy Week


~ Happy Easter Sunday to you all ~

New life no matter when it happens is always beautiful!

















"Strength"

A example of faith was found on the wall of
a concentration camp. On it a prisoner had
carved the words:
I believe in the sun, even though it doesn't shine,
I believe in love, even when it isn't shown.
I believe in God, even when he doesn't speak.

I try to envision his skeletal hand gripping the broken
glass or stone that cut into the wall. I try to imagine his
eyes squinting through the darkness as he carved each letter.
What hand could have cut such a conviction?
What eyes could have seen good in such horror?
There is only one answer:
Eyes that chose to see the unseen.

He still moves stones by MaxLucado



From our family here at Treasures N Junk to yours
have a wonderful week, see ya in the shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment